Nicosia, November 25, 2022
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given under Article 9.3 of the Articles of Association of the Cyprus Institute of Financial Services (“Institute”) that the Annual General Meeting of the Institute will take place on Friday, 16th of December 2022 at 4:00pm at Hellenic Bank Headquarters, Athalassas Avenue , Strovolos, Nicosia.
- To receive the report of the Committee
- To consider the Financial Statements for the year ended 31/12/2021 and to receive the Auditor’s report.
- To consider questions about the functioning and management of the Institute.
- To elect the Members of the Committee by rotation as per the M&A of the Institute.
- To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year.
- In accordance with the Article 13.8 one third (1/3) of the Members of the Committee shall retire from office but are eligible for re-election. The following persons are proposed for re-election as Members of the Committee, no other candidates having been nominated pursuant to Article 13.12:
Members for re-election (in alphabetial order)
- Ms Anna Ierodiakonou, ACIB
- Mr Constantinos Demetriou, CAifs
- Mr Demetris Christoudias ACIB
- Mr George Charalambous, ACIB
- Mr Kyriacos Chrysostomou, ACIB
- Ms Maria Vovides, ACIB
- Mr Yiannos Michael, ACIB
- The following persons are proposed by the Committee to be re-elected as Hon.Vice-Presidents for the ensuing period:
- Mr Constantinos Christofides, FCIB
- Mr Iacovos Pashos, Hon. FCIB
- Mrs Despo Polycarpou, FCIB
- Re-appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year in accordance with Article 22.3 and to approve the annual audit fees of the Auditors.
According to the current Regulation, a member is not entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf.
Pursuant to the above, a member of the Institute entitled to attend and vote at a General Meeting, should attend in person.
By order of the Committee,
Andreas Ath. Cchristou, ACIB