Notice is hereby given under Article 9.3 of the Articles of Association of the Cyprus Institute of Financial Services (“Institute”) that the Annual General Meeting of the Institute will take place on Wednesday, 6th of December 2023 at 4:30pm at the Hellenic Bank Headquarters, Athalassas Avenue, Strovolos, Nicosia.
- To receive the report of the Committee for the year 2022.
- To consider the Financial Statements for the year ended 31/12/2022 and to receive the Auditor’s report.
- To consider questions concerning the functioning and management of the Institute.
- To elect the President and Vice- President as per the M&A of the Institute
- To elect the Members of the Committee by rotation as per the M&A of the Institute.
- To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year.
Pursuant to the current regulations, a member of the Institute entitled to attend and vote at a General Meeting, should attend in person.
By order of the Committee.