The retail banking sector is facing an unprecedented level of change from rapid digital developments and new innovative products, ever-demanding customer expectations and data regulations.
The Certificate in Retail and Digital Banking (CertRDB) has been designed to update your skills to meet these new challenges, expand your knowledge, support your bank and advance your career.
CertRDB aims to provide students with essential knowledge of the new financial services environment, increased regulatory requirements, and the impact that digital innovation has on customer services and bank processes.
Key content areas
- New and emerging bank business models, retail products and services.
- Changing customer expectations and behaviours and the implications for customer delivery channels.
- Digital innovation and its impact on retail banking, including product delivery, customer support and expectations.
- The impact of technologies on bank processes.
- The capture, analysis and use of customer data by banks.
- Digital influences and risk implications for banks.
- The effect of regulation and legislation on financial services organisations and their customers.